19 April 2016

Baby Boy

It's about time I added some pictures of all the things that have been keeping me busy since I last posted!

My other blog www.jillstampsup.blogspot.co.uk has been taking up a bit of time and I've launched a Facebook page to go with this if you are social media savvy.

But I have also been up to lots of other things.  This card is new this week and a request for work.


The stamp I've used lots before is 'Huge Baby' from Woodware and I have paper pieced it.  The extra words are also in the stamp set.

I've finished with some punched stars, peel offs and a name added in little peel off letters on card candi.

2 comments:

  1. Super card and lovely paper piecing

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like these large word stamps and you've done a great job with the paper piecing

    ReplyDelete