13 March 2016

Too busy crafting!

Many apologies for going missing for so long.  Ironically it is crafting that has kept me too busy and doing a bit more work for Jillstampsup.

I have even done some quilling which I will catch up with reporting on.

To start with this is a Mothers Day card which I made a few of for sale at work.
It uses the Woodware stamp - Bubble Blooms Clarissa.


The picture was taken at night so the light reflects off the candi a little!

I love these stamps and I've filled the spots with a mixure of card candi from my large stash and some stickles and liquid pearls.
The leaves are coloured with copics.

Sentiment from SU and punched out with matching punches.

I've been busy prepping today for my Quilled Butterflies workshop next week at Yandles - it is fully booked but we are just sorting out some new dates for the future.

2 comments:

  1. Love this card with the candi - great colours. Looking forward to butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Jill gorgeous colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete