22 September 2015

Quilling Regional Display

The Quilling Guild AGM and Annual Display has been and gone.  It was a great success and I thought I'd need a few days off quilling but I am actually all inspired and raring to go again after seeing such great creations and ideas at the weekend.

I have many photos to sort but thought I'd share the regional table that I assisted with.


The ladies from the Woolavington group did a great job in providing decorations so we could decorate all these trees.

I made some white snowflakes and put them in baubles which are all on the white twig tree - I'll add a clearer picture of these another day and get some close ups of the decorations.

With some decorated presents, cards and 3D figures the table looked lovely.
We came a very close second which I'm not sure if I wanted to know or not!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jill - this looks like a seriously impressive table of samples! Love your snowflakes in the baubles.......can't wait for the close up shots.

    Hugs.

    Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks really impressive, so sorry I couldn't be there, if only non quillers knew how much time went into the display!

    ReplyDelete