13 July 2015

Holidays

I didn't get to set up enough posts to keep my blog going for my hols I'm afraid and I haven't had great internet access so need to catch up with everyone else's.

We had a couple of nights in the Lake District  (as it's a favourite of ours) on the way to stay near Crieff in Perthshire.

This was our home for the week in Scotland:



It was a lovely little lodge next to a loch around which there was a great 1.5 mile walk with loads of birds and wildlife.




This was one of our views, I was just getting used to it!!

I'll look out a couple more pics of our walks to share another time but I must make a few samples for Yandles on Saturday - hope you are all coming!

Jill

2 comments:

  1. Looks lively and peaceful Jill no wonder you both enjoyed it

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fab time Jill - what a sight out of your window.

    Hugs.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete