13 June 2015

Quilled gifts

Some quilling? At last I hear you cry!!

At the last Quilling group meeting in Woolavington I cut out some little purse and curvy keepsake dies for the ladies to quill on.

I then used a few different ideas so that they could decorate the item whilst maybe using a technique they hadn't used before or for a while.


Sorry the picture doesn't show up these first two very well.
The purple box has a flower with grape roll petals on.  The cream box has a flower where the teardrops are edged in a contrasting colour, this is really effect and easy to do, although I could of done with another loop round of the yellow paper!


 Then I've made a butterfly with wheatears/loops and some fringed flowers.


And finally some 'dreaded' folded roses which quite a few ladies had a go at - they do look lovely on this little purse.

2 comments: