25 April 2015

Blue skies

Whilst looking for a picture to share today I forgot I took one last week to put up.

Last Saturday I went for a quick walk at Westhay on the Somerset Levels and had to take a picture because the sky was so lovely and I'm a big fan of catkins that are starting to appear.


Not as sunny today and it is now a bit damp but we've had a lovely week.

In fact last week when it was nice as well we ended up nipping down to West Bay one evening after work (Broadchurch for non-local followers!!).  We had fish and chips in the sun and it was gorgeous.
We are so lucky to be able to do that here.


This was taken at nearly 6 o'clock at night - I was meant to be crafting but had to make the most of it!
Anyway, back to it and I'll rustle up a crafting photo for next time!

1 comment:

  1. Dont blame you for making the most of the sunny evening and the thought of fish and chips is making my mouth water...thanks for sharing tour lovely photo's Jill

    Anne

    ReplyDelete