16 November 2014

More trees

I was going to give a closer view of the 'seasonal sheep' in my last post that gained a bit of interest but haven't got a picture I thought I had so might have to wait for some daylight to take a new picture to share!

In the meantime this card is similar but different to the purple tree I posted a couple of entries ago.

Using the same Woodware bubble bloom stamp I have stamped it in green this time and added a couple of different colour stickles to some of the bubbles and filled the rest with a mix of 2mm & 3mm solid and open coils.

Sentiment from SU Teeny Tiny sentiments and punched out with word window punch.

4 comments:

  1. I just love how you've done this tree Jill.......it's so effective with the mixture of fillings for the bubbles.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous tree - must look out for a suitable stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little quilled tree looks very nice and festive! Very effective to combine stamping and quilling!

    Happy Quilling!
    Manu

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you've used this stamp. The quilling is so simple and yet wonderful. Thank you for the idea.

    ReplyDelete