23 September 2014

Bird spotting!

I am back! Crikey Norfolk is a long way!!

Had a great time though.  VERY inspired by all the quilling I've seen and lovely to meet up with quillers from across the world.

Whilst I sort my pictures and try and return to normality I have to share a picture from today.  We came home via a fabulous National Trust site called Wicken Fen near Ely and were so lucky to see this chap.  The picture isn't amazing but I had to take it quickly before he flew off again!
(apologies for the dodgy watermark!).


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time and have come home all fired up.....lovely photograph

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab photo Jill, you were so lucky to see it let alone manage to take a photo. Sounds like you had an amazing time.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to hearing more about your trip to Norfolk. You were lucky to get this lovely shot of a kingfisher - very speedy and elusive birds!!

    ReplyDelete