15 July 2014

Mr and Mrs

A lovely day on Saturday spent at my cousins wedding (I'm also her Godmother so feeling very old!!).  Luckily only had a shower while we were in the church and it was ok for photos.


Doesn't the bride look lovely?

The colour scheme was pink and purple and using the colours on the invite I made this card to match.


I've used the 'huge' Mr & Mrs stamp from Woodware again.  Papers are from some papermania pads in my stash with the letter 'r' and hearts cut from Stampin' Up card to match.

3 comments:

  1. Glad the wedding went well and you all escaped the shower (bridal shower???). She certainly looked lovely and your card is so pretty.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card - really like those 'huge' stamps and reckon I have some of those papers lurking somewhere too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill, oh wow stunning card love the simplicity of it and the colour choice. Glad to hear that the weather was kind to you for the wedding. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete