13 May 2014

Happy Anniversary

Sorry I've been missing a little from this blog and catching up with everyone else's - more info to follow on what I've been up to.

For now I managed to make a card for our Wedding Anniversary this week.

I do love these owls and had been playing with them for something else so have recreated this card again.

Mainly using Stampin' Up colours and card (but not 100%).
Background is SU naturals white and I have used baked brown sugar, early espresso and some of the designer series paper in real red for the owls chests.

So cute!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how cute is this Jill. Happy anniversary to both of you.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those owls are so cute - lovely card. Happy anniversary to both of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill wow love your card design the owls are so cute to, and Happy Anniversary to you both to. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete