6 May 2014

Birthday flowers

A commission today that I rather like so I might be making some more!

This is an A5 card, the base card is kraft card.
I've added a piece of white using an SU border punch.

Typically I was going to print the sentiment but needed to do this whilst my printer was having some down time (pleased to report my Canon had a year warranty and as I've only had it 6 months Argos exchanged it for a new one - hurrah!).

Luckily I found this stamp in the stash with the words I wanted so I stamped them in brown ink and punched out with SU punches.

I've then stamped the larger flowers from SU Flower Shop set in some lovely bright colours and in the same ink a little flower from a now discontinued SU set called Punch Potpourri which, you've guessed it, matches the Boho Blossoms punch!

I've then added a little pearl to finish and hey presto!

3 comments:

  1. Really pretty floral card and something a bit different. pleased to hear you've had your printer replaced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jill - so pretty with all the colours on the kraft. Glad you got your printer replaced.....well done Argos!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the off the edge design of your card Jill pretty flowers

    Anne

    ReplyDelete