16 April 2014

More colouring in!

Another stamp I came across from my local establishment was this cute panda, it was less than £3.50 and came with 3 sentiments and an additional little butterfly stamp - bargain.


It is an unmounted set from Crafter's Companion called 'Bamboo'.

I've used Copics C5, 7 & 9 for the 'black' and could of coloured these all day too.

The flower is also ideal for a spot of colouring and because I was quilling too I've added a 3mm fringed flower to the middle which fitted perfectly.

I've added some quilled solid coils in the corners  to tie in with the flower centre and finish the card.

The pic is rather focused on the quilled flower, sorry about that - still struggling a tad with my scanner!

3 comments:

  1. Cute little image Jill beautifully coloured and what a bargain

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some cute panda and beautifully coloured - like the way you've incorporated the quilling too. I deliberately avoided looking at the stamps on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sale of the century......and beautifully coloured. Love the quilled flower and corner embellishments.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete