12 March 2014

Men cards

It was our club night at Crafty Bunch tonight which has been 3 months in the making due to bad weather!!

I took some ideas for men cards (which will pop up another time) and the ladies were given the instructions for a mans shirt card.

I think they are really effective and something different.  These are the ones I made:


I used a few different colour ways - although all the blue ones look rather similar in this pic!

I've used some of my button stash and also stamped out a few buttons for a couple of the cards and covered them with glossy accents for a different look.

3 comments:

  1. They even better in real life...thank you for your samples Jill they were great

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great samples for club last night Jill.....they look great in the different colourways.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good selection of colours here - bet it was good to be able to meet up for club at last

    ReplyDelete