24 January 2014

Happy Birthday

Thought I'd share this today as I got a call from my friend Sarah when she opened it as she was so pleased (and surprised) with it.


I stole the pics of her cute doggie from Facebook.  One picture is from when the pup was new to them, the second before she had a haircut last week!

I imported them into DOCrafts Digital Designer and made a pyramage of each pic.
Base card is from the stash and a gold lined one which is rather nice, I've used this for layers too.
Some paw print card added and an SU sentiment embossed in gold.

2 comments:

  1. Not surprised she loved it Jill - soooo cute!!! That puppy photo is drop dead gorgeous!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aahh - such a cute dog and great done as pyramage. Docrafts seem to have abandoned their software of late - shame, although it still works of course but no updates or new content.

    ReplyDelete