21 December 2013

On the 4th day of Christmas!!

A card for friends today who have a couple of chickens so I had to make this!

I've used a stamp from the Penny Black 12 Days of Christmas set.

The stamp itself is just one 'bird' so I embarked on a spot of masking to actually end up with 4 birds on the card.

I've coloured in copics and added some frantage embossing enamel for the snow effect.

Layered on some lovely pearly card from Anna Marie with a few gems.

'4 Calling Birds' stamped from the same set (which is a great set) and layered on SU punches.

3 comments:

  1. Great card Jill and such a fun image

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Jill - and obviously perfect for your friends!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! this is so cute and I'm sure they will love it. Certainly looks like a useful set of stamps for next year

    ReplyDelete