4 November 2013

Stamp-a-stack for Christmas

So, yesterday I had another crafty day out which I booked months ago - I went to Jo Dumbleton's Stamp-a-stack down in Dorset.

We made 12 cards, 2 each of the cards below:


Aren't they great?  We used many different stamp sets and punches.  We used embossing folders and framelits on the sizzix, stamping glitter, heat and stick powder, all sorts!

I had a couple of teeny mishaps (only 3 hours sleep wasn't entirely conducive to this) but you probably wouldn't notice and I am too much of a perfectionist.

My favourite card, no surprises if you know me, is this one:


I love it!  And have already made a couple more penguins.  This little chap is constructed from a combo of Stampin' Up punches.  I'll take a pic of the card inside for later in the week - and maybe see if you've worked out where everything comes from!!

Also have to report that for once my Mum did not win a raffle prize.
But I did!!!  Still not got the star prizes and this time I was drawn last so got what no one else wanted - still a prize though.

Off for a couple of days in the spa now so back soon with some more updates.
Jill

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great day Jill...what a lovely selection of cards you made...the penguin is my favourite also

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was certainly a productive day out and an interesting selection of cards - love the penguin, hopefully I can work out the punches used. Congratulations on winning a raffle prize.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas cards they are designs are very traditional but thats what most people prefer, they are just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a great day Jill - you certainly produced loads of great cards. Definitely love your penguin. Hope you're enjoying your spa days.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete