16 September 2013

Woodland Folk

Well, I have barely been home for 3 days which isn't conducive to doing much at all it turns out!

Managed to not get caught in any rain whilst watching a bike race yesterday which was very surprising (although it was sooo cold), today I have completed 3 crafty workshops in Exmouth - pictures and tales to follow!

After that teaser I just have a card that I delivered on the way back from Exmouth today to my niece in Taunton.

As you can tell Gemma was 4 today.  The background of this was inspired by a post from Jenny at Stampingmoments last week.  The tree and animals are die cuts from the Papermania Woodland Folk range.  I've punched a few leaves and added peel offs for the name and age.

Happy Birthday is an SU sentiment, punched out with SU punch and mounted on foam pads.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jill perfect for a 4 years old
    Looking forward to hearing all about your workshop

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness me you are always dashing off somewhere to workshops and so on - how do you find time to go to work?? I'm sure those Woodland folk went down very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jill, you're such a gaddabout these days! Looking forward to hearing of your latest exploits...... Fab card for Gemma - she's bound to love it.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh well Jill you do have a good excuse, youve been a busy girl. Hope the race went well and you enjoyed it though you were cold. To be honest Ive just put the heating on as it was really chilly sitting watching the TV yesterday. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete