16 July 2013

More 'Joy'

A few days later than promised after trying at the weekend and my pics didn't want to play!

For anyone that wasn't at Crafty Bunch this is another view of a couple of the joy cards so you can see a little better how they are made.

I used a selection of random papers for mine but all Stampin' Up stamps - to the point where one lady headed for Ebay to see if she could rustle up the now retired Vintage Vogue set!

The first picture shows the cards stood up with the top layer lifted up from the little 'stop' which keeps them flat.

This picture shows the inside of the vintage vogue one.
They were fun to do and it's good to try something different.

Hope everyone is surviving better in the heat than I have the past couple of days - I haven't even been loitering outside and my body still rebelled which hasn't been good.

Back on a spot of card making again this evening though so must be better!

3 comments:

  1. It is interesting to try different card styles now and then - thanks for the explanation. Hate to complain but it is toooo HOT!! for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Jill and lovely colours even better in the 'flesh'

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful Jill - thanks so much for helping us out with samples.......they were much admired! Agree, too hot for me as well.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete