2 July 2013

Football

Just a few words with today's card - a couple of long days at the velodrome at the weekend and a tooth out today means I'm off for an early night!


It was my nephews 7th birthday at the weekend and I did have a plan for a card but I'm not quite sure what it was!

So guess what .... a box card!

I've used some great paper from Anna Marie on the front and 3D'd some of the footballs.

SU sentiment stamp attached to a wrap with a velcro fastening.



Some masking involved for the Forever Friend bears inside which are coloured in Harry's football team colours.

Some handy 'sky' and 'grass' card in the background.

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous box card Jill your nephew will love it

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really on a roll with the box cards - this one is fab

    ReplyDelete