9 July 2013

Bike ride



Sample cards made for tomorrow nights Crafty Bunch - don't want to spoil the surprise though!

Just to throw in to the mix this week (and why I still am vv behind with my quilling!) I was asked to make some cycle-related thank you cards.

Regular visitors may recall there have been a few over the years and as this years are needed for Thursday they had to be quite time efficient.

So I have just made 10 of these:



The bike is an inkylicious stamp which I have heat embossed with black versafine ink - it stands out just that little bit more for being embossed.

The sentiment is from a set that had been on my list for ages, it is 'Bicycle' from Oyster Stamps Our Daily Bread range.  There are a couple of other great sayings and another bike in the set too.

I've just stamped the words and punched out with a circle punch and lightly dabbed the edge of the circle with black ink so it stood out a little against the white card.

3 comments:

  1. Just the job I'd say - love that quote too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill, I love that image and the sentiment is just fabulous. The card is just beautiful to simple but right to the point. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Jill - that bike is fantastic and love the sentiment. Thanks for helping out with samples last night - you're a star!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete