19 May 2013

Quilled veggies

After yesterday's card was delivered at speed this prompted another family member to put in a request!  (not done as rapidly this time!).

This chap is the 'Mr Rabbit' version of the Helz Cuppleditch stamp I used recently.  I stamped him on the left side of a piece of A5 card and coloured with copics.  I then used a copic multiliner and the same earth colours to extend the ground all the way across the card.

I had a run on quilled carrots last year but the mushrooms & cauliflower are taken from Angela Herring's Quilling Plus pattern book, available from Elderberry Crafts.  I think they are very effective.
The tomatoes are from Elizabeth Moad's book Thrilling Quilling.

I had a die cut wheelbarrow in my stash that I used as a template to make the one on this card and added a quilled tight coil for the wheel.

Chalks used for the sky and the sun is inked through a punched circle.

Little label from a new Papermania Home to Nest set with '80' added and layered peel-off sentiment to finish.

3 comments:

  1. This is brilliantr and I love the selection of quilled vegetables - very clever. That bunny is a real cutie too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a brilliant card Jill love all the quilled veggies...

    ANne

    ReplyDelete
  3. just love the carrots !

    ReplyDelete