4 May 2013

Bloom & Grow

This is another Crafty Bunch birthday card, again I had slightly grander plans for it but there we go!

As soon as I saw Sue's name added to the birthday list I thought of this stamp.  Sue opens her lovely garden for the National Garden Scheme and I am hoping to visit again next month (the tea & cake were also pretty good last time).

This is a trimcraft stamp designed by Helz Cuppleditch called Bloom & Grow.  I've stamped it and coloured it in copics.  The sun was 'made' by using a piece of card with a circle punched out of it and daubing ink through the hole.  I had a couple of little birds to add to the sky I remembered after posting the card!

Image double layered on matching card, as is the stamped sentiment.

A5 card base has been covered with a sheet of paper from the new DOCrafts Home to Nest range and a couple of punched pots added at the bottom.

We have actually had a few days of sun now - hope everyone is enjoying it!

3 comments:

  1. LOvely card and ideal for a gardner and I am sure Sue loved it...
    Hope you are feeling better today...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were quick getting the Home to Nest papers and they go really well with this cute stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill, what a gorgeous card I love those papers and that image is just fabulous for someone who loves her gardening. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete