18 April 2013

Workshop Project 2

The second project that I have finally completed from my Molly Blooms workshop is this one:

This is the project that made me think of the Crafty Bunch - my local group of crafty ladies that meet once a month - I thought this was something different that they might like, although I am obviously opening myself up for sorting that out by suggesting it!

I'm not sure what we should call it, it's a kind of card/gift bag all in one.

The main event is made from one sheet of double sided 12x12 paper - just folded, no sticking.

The next picture shows it from the side, it has a pocket on each side.


For this example we punched a scallop circle & standard circle for the top to place over the opening.  Some more hessian ribbon, a tag and button were also added.

The little 'seed packet' in the side was also simple to make with a few folds although some sticking was involved in that!

More distressing, punching, ribbons, gems, buttons and sticking followed like the windmill card.

And then we got to colour in another of the new range of Molly Blooms stamps which I have then cut out and mounted on all the layers.

I think it is a lovely idea and something a bit different again - I look forward to your feedback!
Jill

3 comments:

  1. What a great project Jill and yes it would be a great project for our craft club..mmmm bet you wished you had suggested that..lol..lol

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apologies to Karen at Serendipity Dragonfly as my fat finger hit 'delete' on the way to 'publish', this is what she said:

    Ditto, ditto, ditto!!! lol Great project Jill and one I'm sure the girls would love..........

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like an interesting project and I'm sure you will be 'volunteered' for a club night with it.

    ReplyDelete