27 April 2013

Say cheese!

I've had to have a few days off crafting which is very disappointing when I have loads to do but illness says otherwise!

Just before I gave up I managed to do this quick commission for a friend.

They have a relative who is somewhat of a 'paparzzi' and has had a big op this week.

I found this great pic on my DOCrafts Digital Designer Boofle CD.  I have cut the top of the camera out twice and slightly 3D'd it (so it still goes through the standard post).  Some teeny gems in the corner and card candi either side of a computer generated sentiment.

All mounted on lovely kraft card.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you've been unwell Jill hope you're better now ..
    Love youre boofle' card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this character and this is a great image. Sorry to hear you've been under the weather and hope you are OK soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card - perfect for the recipient. Hope you're feeling better now.....does that mean you didn't get to Shepton???

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete