8 April 2013

Going to seed

Due to my lack of imagination this is another card I have 'cased' from the lovely Jane Gill - I shall shortly start to think of my own ideas!

The background paper is from the stash and I have used a script stamp on the right hand side of it but rather more subtly than I had envisaged.

The main image is a woodware stamp called going to seed which I have heat embossed and added a couple of gems to.

I have also added some little bird stamps to the paper and 'dashed' round the edge.  Card candi coloured in copics to tie in with ribbon and SU sentiment stamped and punched out with some daubing to tone it in.

After seeing Jose at the weekend she commented that sometimes it is hard to know what size the cards are posted on blogs - you have an image in your head of their size and they can look completely different in the flesh - this card is 6x6" today.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jill and love the stamps ..your little birds look great...nice colours combo

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly get around and find some brilliant stamps - never actually see Woodware ones myself anywhere. This is lovely.- and I like the subtle text effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love the seed pod stamp, and a lovely finishing touch with the splash of colour and the birds, and for telling us the size :)
    Jose

    ReplyDelete