7 April 2013

Girls just wanna have fun

Another new stamp!
I saw some lovely cards using this stamp made by Karen Watson for Stamps & Memories and not only loved it but know I can get some use out of it.

It is a Stamping Bella image called 'Victoria & Juliette's night out'.
I don't usually like images that don't include an facial expression but didn't even notice until I coloured the girls faces in.  I've coloured the skin, hair and drinks with copics.  The dresses are paper pieced with added glitter and stickles.  I've daubed round the edge, added matching gems and mounted on a piece from a lovely paper pad which I can find the name of when I've unburied my desk from the weekend!

Ribbon from the stash and the sentiment stamped from the same set.

Had to have a nap after I got home from today's bike race before cracking on with the next set of quilling samples.

2 comments:

  1. Great card Jill and I can see why you bought it....lovely image and great colouring

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on faces without detail but sometimes it just doesn't notice - great image and I can see it could prove to be a versatile one so a good buy. I seem to recall that cycling somehow has to start ot the crack of dawn so not surprised you needed a nap.

    ReplyDelete