28 March 2013

Pampered Dachshund

Just a little post in passing - several commissions completed this week and I'm off for an earlier night tonight!

I did a Pampered Pets card before Christmas for someone (not sure if I posted it) with this dachshund in shades of blue which I was able to sort with the DoCrafts Digital Designer.

This week I was asked for another (in different colours).

I've just printed out the decoupage images from the Designer, cut out and layered on kraft with a touch of sparkle in the corners.

Paper from a random passing paper pad with added stickles to brighten it up.

Stamped sentiment in the lovely WOW pepper embossing powder and card done!

2 comments:

  1. Great little card Jill... Have a lovely Easter

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very superior expression on this daxy's face - nice colour choices. Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete