22 March 2013

Oops!

Requests are coming in thick and fast this week!

I'd taken in a few images for a 'discussion' with someone and got an emergency call from someone else to say they had forgotten a birthday.

It turned out he really liked this Warren rabbit image which is a stamp from Craftwork Cards.

I've coloured him in copics and layered him on a scallop circle punch and a couple of card layers to show him off.

I was asked to add an 'oops' sentiment (layered on 2 SU punches) which fits rather well with Warren's expression.

I had planned for the sentiment to be put on straight but the main image went on at an even jauntier image than I was planning.

Finished with some card candi's and he was really pleased.

4 comments:

  1. Great little card Jill..Warren is so cute

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute love him :)
    Jose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Warren character and you are right the 'oops' fits his expression

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the fab image and the jaunty angles work well!

    ReplyDelete