27 February 2013

Hydrangea

Another request today - I was asked for a Mothers Day card and when I asked about any preferences on subject I was asked if it was possible to include flowers and her favourite colour which is green.

Didn't seem an entirely straightforward option but this hydrangea has worked out a treat!

This is an SU stamp from the 'Because I care' set.

I've stamped it in certainly celery ink, then individually stamped the little flowers and punched them out & added some stickles to their centres.

The leaves were stamped in wild wasabi and also cut out a second time to add dimension.

This image was then layered on some lovely sage green card in my stash, the bottom layer with a punched border.

Sentiment is an inca stamp and all mounted on some paper from the pile which I've also added some sparkle too.

Building up to a very crafty March with lots of workshops to report on - first off a trip to Farnborough's Make It show on Friday though - with all the stuff I already have I shouldn't be as excited as I am!!

3 comments:

  1. Love card Jill and I also love this stamp set...
    Hope you have a great day on Friday at Farnborough we will be there on Saturday..will want to know what you bought!!!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hydrangeas and this green version is lovely - great idea. Enjoy Friday but don't buy everything - think of your friends who are going on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jill - I'm sure they will love it. If certain stands have run out of goodies when we go on Saturday we'll know who to blame!!! lol

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete