3 February 2013

How many punches?

The challenge over at Jo Dumbleton's Stampin' Up Facebook page this weekend is to use punches.

This card turned out to be a bit of a punch extravaganza.  
I used Bravo Burgundy ink on white card for all the stamping.  The stamp set is in the current catalogue and is called 'Language of Friendship'  The bird, leaves and flower stamps are all in the set and have corresponding punches.

Sentiment is from another set, which I've punched out and layered & corners from a retired SU punch added.  The bird is layered on circles and I've added a couple of layers of the burgundy & white card to the base card to finish it off!

3 comments:

  1. Love this - one can never have too many punches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely punched card Jill amazing what you can do with punches...love the colour

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jill. I only realised just how many punches I had when I moved my craft room! I've now got 5 rails with them on plus a drawer or two.........lol

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete