10 February 2013

Cascade of Butterflies

Not a brilliant photo today but you get the idea!

This card wasn't as fancy as my plan before I embarked on it but was my entry for Jo Dumbleton's  facebook challenge this week which was a folded card.

I chose a cascade card - helped along by measurements from Jenny's instructions from a cupcake card we did for one of our fab extravaganza days.

After a bit of scoring, folding and cutting the two pieces of card form this lovely card.

I've used a selection of SU stamp sets including the butterfly and punched them out and used antennae which I think are meant for cake decorating.

Sentiment stamped from one of the sets, punched out and layered on to some matching card, the bottom layer of which was edged with the lovely dotty scallop border.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jill and love all your butterflies nice colours too

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant cascade of butterflies - pretty colours

    ReplyDelete