3 December 2012

Thank You

This really is the final post related to the Wedding that I did the stationery for recently.

I made them some Thank You cards as a gift.

I did check with them first and gave the Bride & Groom some choices and this is what they preferred.

They actually would have liked the words 'Thank You' on the front but fell in love with the font of this 'Thanks' stamp which is from a now retired SU set  called Thank You Kindly.

I stamped the sentiment and heat embossed with gold ink then punched out using an SU punch which is then mounted on another SU label punch.

The pictures don't do the card justice, I used the same as the other stationery which was Crafters Companion snow white pearl card so it has a lovely sparkle.

I've added a plain insert to all of them too and there are 50 - it kept me quiet for a bit.

2 comments:

  1. A job well done Jill lovely cards...hopefully now you have some time for yourself

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. A marathon task making all of these - quite sure I couldn't take to 'batch' making though!! Very elegant

    ReplyDelete