5 December 2012

Sunny Days

I am meant to be making less cards in purples & lilacs but this image was so lovely!

A request for a work colleague whose wife likes teddies & flowers.
I was doing a spot of internet shopping recently and this CD popped up at a very good price so I felt compelled to try it.

It is the Wellington Sunny Days disc from DOCrafts for Digital Designer.  The original Wellington that came out was aimed at 'men' cards with images in lovely sepias, the images on this CD are brighter and more female.

The image is a decoupage sheet that I printed and cut out before layering on lilac & purple which I've then used to add a sentiment from the SU Sassy Salutations stamp set.

The background paper is also from the CD.  Finished with a few card candi.

Thanks so much to Philippa over at Quilliance who has set up a new Quilling Guild members only blog (just think what you could be missing if you haven't joined yet).  I logged in today for the first time to find a link to my blog on the front page.  So thanks for visiting if you've hopped across and I had better start adding some more quilling!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with purples and lilacs ....lovely card Jill

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Wellington and the female orientated designs are lovely too - made a pink blossom one recently for my SIL.

    ReplyDelete