27 October 2012

Secret day out!

Well, I have had a lovely day today but unfortunately I can't reveal many of the details on here!

I have been to a Stampin' Up Extravaganza day with the lovely Jenny.  I would usually enjoy this day with the local Crafty Bunch ladies in East Coker but cannot attend the day next month as we are off to a Wedding.
After my initial disappointment at missing out I managed to book a place on the same workshop but nearer Jenny's house down towards Poole.

It wasn't the same not knowing most of the ladies there but Jenny and her fab Mum Sue looked after us, the latter making sure we had plenty of beverages through the day (and some great cake of course).

I am not going to share any photos yet as it has to be a surprise to everyone that hasn't been on the day yet - and to be honest I need to finish off a couple of the projects.  Jenny excelled herself in what I think must be the most ambitious set of projects yet for the time we had - there was barely time for lunch.

I (nearly) have 3 lovely projects though, some more great ideas and another great new Stampin' Up stamp set.
I think Crafty Bunch will thoroughly enjoy their day but I recommend a good nights sleep beforehand because I am now exhausted.

As a note to Karen I can report that neither myself nor my Mum won a raffle prize (not that I ever have).  Mum did win a table prize (she always does) but donated it to me!  Good luck on your day - the chances are much higher with my Mum not turning up to steal all the goodies.

3 comments:

  1. Your day sound fabulous Jill and can't wait until we have our day in November you obviously made some fantastic projects and cards...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you won't be with us in November but at least you didn't miss out entirely. So looking forward to the day and know it will be great as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sounds like you had a fantastic day Jill and can't wait to see the projects we are going to be creating. Think I'll have to eat up my spinach the night before!!! lol Good to know Heather was in a sharing mood..........!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete