22 October 2012

Flowerpot Birthday

A similar, but slightly different, card to one from a recent post.

I had enough brown quilling paper left for another pot - I must have more in the house but didn't have any to hand so decided to make one pot a feature of this card which was for a Crafty Bunch birthday.

Flowers made from the kit from JJ Quilling.  I have mounted the pot & flowers on some X-Cut dies and some matching pearly paper which are all layered on to a lovely shaped card from Craftwork Cards.

Some Anita's gems added in the corners and an SU stamped sentiment punched out and mounted on further SU punched labels.

I am now off to glitter the ongoing card that I might post soon!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jill and just love your quilling, that plant pot is amazing...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another pretty flower pot - those flowers are intriguing and something a bit different.

    ReplyDelete