25 October 2012

Birthday Flowers

Another quick colouring-in today!

Had a request from work for someone that has had a few cards before so I tried to rustle up a few things within the criteria that he hadn't had before.

This is a Personal Impressions stamp that I have had quite a bit of use out of.  Coloured with copics - the 'outfit' used BV11, 13 & 17 from the new Limited Edition box so I made sure I used the fine tip too!

Punched out using a scallop punch and dabbed the edge with matching ink.

Simply layered on matching card.  The base of the card I added some matching paper from a Country Companions set that I also added a little sparkle too.

Sentiment is from my new SU 'Sassy Salutations' set which I bought because I loved the font - the Christmas one will feature shortly I hope.

1 comment:

  1. Love the image - so cute and great colouring. Didn't know Copic did a fine tip so will have to investigate!

    ReplyDelete