17 September 2012

A great weekend

I finally made it back from a few days away and it has been great.

A trip through the Cotswolds stopping off in Bourton-on-the-Water and Moreton-in-the-Marsh whilst heading up to the Quilling Guild AGM in Lutterworth, Leicestershire.

The AGM was on Saturday with displays, competitions, goodies to buy (& many people to chat to!), followed by a shared ideas day on Sunday which was so enjoyable.

Today was a much longer day than planned but we stopped off at the Cotswold Wildlife Park on the way back - I was very impressed and had a great day.

I have just plugged my camera in from the weekend and it has taken a while to download all my photos.  I've rescued a quick Giraffe one for today - I don't think I've ever been so close to one and they really are weirdly fascinating.

I shall report back on the Quilling days and probably more exciting animals this week in between preparing for more workshops at the weekend and that will be another tale for the weekend!
Thanks for popping by.
Jill

2 comments:

  1. I love giraffes Jill and what a great picture....pleased you had a great few days away

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend - looking forward Saturday

    ReplyDelete