20 May 2012

Dress Up Marci

Well - what a busy weekend.  Unfortunately I don't have a craft room, we just have one spare room for all our possessions - crafting, books, magazines, cycling kit - so this weekend I have emptied it and tried to thin stuff a bit and re-acquaint myself with what craft stuff I have at the bottom of piles.


I do have a lot and it appears could start up my own version of a paper mill shop.  Anyway, I am now a bit straighter and when I've sorted the last bit hope to be able to see my desk for more than an hour!


Back to actual crafting and this is a card for another Crafty Bunch Birthday Club member.


The stamp is 'Dress Up Marci' from La-La Land crafts.  I've coloured her with copics and cut her out so that I could mount the image on a couple of shapes from a Crafts-too and a Nellie's die for the Cuttlebug.


Added some punched SU flowers with a matching brad, a splash of ribbon and some candi.  Stamped greeting layered on the trusty SU oval punches.


I'm hoping to actually get back to crafting tomorrow to have a break from sorting and trying to lessen my stash!

5 comments:

  1. Love.y card Jill and great colouring

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and great colouring. What is it with all the clearing out and tidying?? Have you been watching the 'hoarder' programmes?? I didn't dare 'cos I thought I might be on there.LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen some of them (which make me feel better!) but it's generally because I have no space to work and it's driving me nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Jill on having a major clear up........ I've recently done a similar project but now can't find a thing!!! lol. Great card and lovely colouring but now you've scared me in case I've forgotten somebody's birthday.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job you cant see my desk! love your card and the cute image
    Jose

    ReplyDelete