30 May 2012

Cupcakes

I've had a few commissions this week amongst everything else and after a few nights of stamping, punching etc have finally assembled a card (well several).


One of my projects this week was to provide some cupcake themed cards.
This Tatty Teddy stamp from DOCrafts is called Cupcake Treats.


I stamped it in London Fog memento ink and coloured in copics.  I punched out the image and layered on a larger scalloped Woodware punch in a lovely shiny turquoise card.


Happy Birthday sentiment stamped and again punched out with SU ovals.
Finished with trusty card candi in matching tone.


Will try and post some more tomorrow - before myself and Karen's visit to DOCrafts HQ on Friday which we are really looking forward to!
Jill

3 comments:

  1. Who doesn't love Tatty Ted and cupcakes - lovely card. Enjoy your day tomorrow and of course we will want to hear all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tatty Ted is so sweet and love your card.
    I am sure you will have a super day at Do Crafts...and we wait to hear all about it.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image Jill - just love Tatty Ted but think I should leave his cupcakes alone!!! lol. Really looking forward to our day out tomorrow. See you at an excrutiatingly (not sure I've spelt that correctly....) early hour in the morning. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete