2 March 2012

Owl Silhouette

Today's card idea was very much 'borrowed' from Natalie O'Shea's lovely examples on her Stampin' Up stand at Farnborough last week.

I would of liked a slightly lighter shade of blue card, but anyway!
The blue card has been stamped with an image from 'Delightful Decorations' and embossed with stardust embossing powder.

Owls from the lovely SU punch and the branches are from the bird version.
These are layered on a large white circle.
Sentiment is from 'Create a Cupcake' and punched out and layered with more SU punches - at least I am using all my punches!

I thought it was a really effective card and hope to try some more of her fab ideas shortly.

3 comments:

  1. Great card Jill -it's really effective and the dark blue shows up the moon nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea - I'd never have thought of using the owl punch as a silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. makes a lovely card, and a great idea

    ReplyDelete