13 February 2012

Birthday Card

And today is Graeme's birthday.

After loading up the DoCrafts Digital Designer recently and finding that you could have all sorts of fun with pyramage and inverted pyramage with your own pictures I thought I better have a go.

This isn't one of my pics but was taken by a professional at the velodrome.

The programme 'did its stuff' and after a little cutting and assembling you can see the result.

Peel off sentiment layered on card to match and hey presto! I think there may be many more of these in the offing!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure he will love that card - and yes that is a clever programme for this sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's going to love this Jill - it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super card Jill, wow inverted pyramage !

    ReplyDelete