1 December 2011

Mini Calendar

Hooray - Mr Blogger blip over with and here is the project I was trying to post.

Found myself at a little Stampin' Up evening early this week and the 'make and take' was this lovely little calendar.

We were given free rein with it but I didn't want to go too flash and like the simplicity of these two stamped flowers from the Vintage Vogue set, cut out and stuck over the stamped leaves.

Another stamp from the set has been used to add a border at the bottom of the card - the lovely matching ink and card do make this project.

The project does stand up but I have scanned it flat to post today. Back tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea for a calendar - funny how you seem to keep finding yourself at SU events!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely calendar Jill...I love this little stamp set....

    ANne

    ReplyDelete