24 December 2011

Merry Christmas

Wishing all the bloggers out there a lovely Christmas and a crafty New Year.

Since I last posted has been very hectic and the few cards I have made have been duplicates of ones previously posted. Thought I'd end for Christmas with a little quilled card. Just a simple snowflake using white and silver paper, layered on matching paper cut out using Xcut dies and mounted on a card from Cutting Edge with a pre-embossed message.

I very much need a rest for a few days now but look forward to trying out more crafty ideas very soon.

Have a good holiday everyone and thanks for checking up and commenting on my posts through the year.
Jill

3 comments:

  1. Lovelu quilled snowflake - wishing you a Happy Christmas and hope Santa brings you some great crafting goodies

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, Jill - love the die cut frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea which you share above. It such an excellent and useful idea. Every thing are very attractive for me. Lovely Merry Christmas idea.

    ReplyDelete