29 December 2011

Badminton

Well, all those plans for a week off work and I don't think I've done anything - but I am fairly well rested which was much needed.

Hope everyone has had a good Christmas break too.

This card was made for a friend who, you can probably guess, I play badminton with. His birthday was Christmas Day and we have played today to try and run off a few mince pies.

The image I think was off CraftsUPrint and is a pyramage design. I have just layered it up and mounted it on a couple of contrasting layers, doing the same with the sentiment and finishing off with matching card candy.

Now to play with some Penny Blacks that seem to have turned up in the last few days!

3 comments:

  1. Great image - I bet he loved the card. Look forward to seeing the what you do with the PB goodies. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jill - glad you had a good Christmas but can't imagine you had to run off anything!!! lol Now, I wonder, how did those PB know where to come?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovey card Jill...pleased you had a good Christmas.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete