9 November 2011

Space!

As promised yesterday - the Soup Dragon & a Clanger.

Sorry to Val who left a comment yesterday on how good they were but they were before my time!

This was a request from someone at work whose wife is a fan. The creatures are from a 3D sheet.
The backing paper which is rather fun is from a Forever Friends A4 pack and the 'moon' is just some black card with a light dusting of white ink.

I then managed to rustle up a couple of funky foam stars so I could add the greeting without covering up the lovely smiley stars.
A good one for people to smile at! The cards are coming thick & fast this week, more tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Jill I also remember the Clangers spent many hours watching this with my daughter...brilliant card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant and thanks for reminding me how old I am !! See you on Saturday

    ReplyDelete