22 October 2011

Tip of the day!

Quite literally a 'tip' of the day. Tried to load this post before I went away but our internet was having a bad time!

My tip is -if you have a very sharp craft knife and a steel edged ruler, remember to move your finger from the edge of the ruler when cutting paper - I did indeed cut a nice straight line across the top of my finger, not entirely recommended.

Anyway, healing nicely now and in the meantime I have been to the velodrome to watch Graeme in a spot of cycling and then walked a few miles in the Lake District - a quick holiday snap of me at the top of Scafell Pike here (England's highest point in case anyone not sure!).

Lots more crafty inspiration today too after visiting The Paper Warehouse for their Christmas Craft Demo day which was excellent, particularly getting some tips from Jenny Mayes of Hobby Art.

2 comments:

  1. That is indeed a good tip - hope your finger won't stop your quilling when you get back. Looks as if you're having a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I must say it looks quite cold up on Scarfell Pike...but stunning pics.
    Hope you finger is healing nicely.

    ANne

    ReplyDelete