2 October 2011

Make & Take

Well, several busy days and a trip to Manchester Velodrome later and not much crafting to blog!

Apologies to Janet in advance that October will be a quiet blog month for me - I still live in hope that some Christmas cards might turn up in time though.

Today I did have a quick go at Stevie's Stampin' Up catalogue launch make & take held at Stamp N Craft.

As with all these things I probably wouldn't of thought of using both these colours - must be more adventurous. The stamp set is 'Simply Soft' and is one of the new hostess options.

It is a 2-part stamp so the stems were stamped in 'certainly celery' and the overlay with the help of the lovely stamp-a-ma-jig was stamped in 'baja breeze' (I think).
I stamped the stems a bit high on the card really so it doesn't show the greeting to best effect - probably chatting too much!

The edges were then pricked with the help of the paper piercing template to finish off.

5 comments:

  1. So you had a go at the make and take - I didn't get around to that. Nice to see you and other friends yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Jill...lovely stamp.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had quite a nice social!
    I'm not taking Mum again though - she won another prize!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, couldn't believe it when I saw Heather's name as the winner of the treasure hunt - is she lucky or what!!! Love the colours on this card Jill and the pricking in the corners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this birthday cards. Its looks very simple and its color combination are awesome. I really appreciate your work.

    ReplyDelete