20 July 2011

Bike Cards

Thanks to Jenny for a fab Stampin' Up Extravaganza on Saturday - so much inspiration and so little time.

I've had to hold off playing for a few days with SU ideas as had a few commissions to sort.

It's that time of year again when I make a few cards for the cycle races we are involved with.
This year I have made Thank You cards for various people concerned and some Congratulations for the children who have won prizes.

The Thank You card uses a Forever Friend bear on his unicycle from one of the new set of 'Good Life' stamps. Coloured in copics and cut out and mounted using oval and scallop oval punches.
The congratulations card uses a sizzix bike die, layered on red, white and blue - these are the club colours hence the theme.

For the greetings I have used computer generated sentiments cut out with SU word window punch, mounted on modern label punch.
I've made 15 of each of these with a typed message insert in the middle so that kept me quiet for a few minutes!

1 comment:

  1. You have been keeping busy with these great bike cards. Look forward to seeing some SU ones later.

    ReplyDelete