21 May 2011

Tatty Teddy

Managed to fit an Anniversary card in between all the Winnie the Pooh quilling recently.

This is a new Tatty Teddy stamp that happened to come in to my possession. Much nicer to stamp than to cross stitch (never again!).

I coloured him in copics, punched out and mounted on a shape punched out of some lovely silver sparkly card from Anna Marie Designs.

The card itself is also pearly and from Anna Marie. The corners of the card are decorated using an SU punch in both colours of pearl card, with a card candi on (now with spots, how fab).

Finished with a greeting and several little punched hearts.

3 comments:

  1. Not just me that has stamps fall into my possession then!! Great card and as you say much quicker than cross stitch - been there, done that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Tatty Teddy in cross stitch which is distressing - all those tufts of fur!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these Tatty Teddy images - you just want to hug him eh???

    ReplyDelete