21 April 2011

More Butterflies


Well, didn't think I had punched enough butterflies recently, so here are another 141!! For my friend who I recently made the invites & table numbers for I was asked if I could produce some thank yous.

These have a blue border printed on them to match the invites and the same script for 'Thank You' on the front. The large x-cut butterfly again with 3 gems on each one and 2 little butterflies to match the comment cards from the day.

I also printed a message inside on an insert for the card. I round corner edged these and punched out the smaller butterfly in each corner again - I have a pile of 188 of those in ivory paper if anyone needs any!
That has to be it now as I literally used the last A4 piece of ivory hammered card I bought.

I had to just take a picture of the 47 finished, although it was a bit late at night when I took it. Having the Easter weekend off from blogging but will see what I can rustle up for next week - Happy Easter.

2 comments:

  1. Wow - that is a lot of butterflies to punch but just think how long it would have taken to make them all in quilling!! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jill - I hope your friend is duly grateful to you for all your hard work. What a lot of butterflies eh? Mind you I totally agree with Val on how long it would have taken to make quilled butterflies.............. lol

    ReplyDelete